I love today alot, cause my bag consist of only 2books.
ChineseWB & English Writing Skills[:
So, I love Even Week Fridays!
Its relaxing, yes.
Gotten back my compo marks, I scored 20+/30.
We 3 got the same marks, hahaha.
Okay, its raining&pouring continously, I don't see sun :D
& I'm very happy, I don't know why!
Okay, I love Rainy Days aloooooot.
& most importantly, RAIN has a concert next Sat!
I cut out his picture from that day's newspaper, & placed it in my file(:
Okay, I get to see him everyday :DD
Table-Tennis was goooooood.
But, Me&Mindy has a Twin Birthmark
We were injured, our thumb, at the edge of the same table!
I didn't cry when my injury was bigger then Mindy's.
Haha, hers is small & puny but she cried[:
Yeah, she said i'm brave! haha, thankyou (:
She was crying really badly.
But, she was laughing together with me[:
Yay! Love her Twin :D
I wanna stop using the com & go study till 10pm then I use the com[:
Hahaha, i'm weird, i know.
But, Geog&Chinese test is coming):
So, yeah.....!
M told me that * wore braces when her teeth are perfect.
What is her reason for that?
Weird,very
I'm addicted to Look Me In The Eyes too!
Finally I got the song in my com after a long search(:
My efforts weren't wasted!
We're going MarinaSq tomorrow, great isnt it?
& Xuan&Veron is going there too!
OMG.
Hopefully, we meet each other if we're fated to meet!
Xuan: :D
Xuan is finally able to use the computer!
Finally, i waited super loooooong!
Hahaha(:
Glad she's back!
Okay, I wanna leave alrrr!
Where on earth is J? she's suppose to send me the CME & i needa send to G!
ChineseWB & English Writing Skills[:
So, I love Even Week Fridays!
Its relaxing, yes.
Gotten back my compo marks, I scored 20+/30.
We 3 got the same marks, hahaha.
Okay, its raining&pouring continously, I don't see sun :D
& I'm very happy, I don't know why!
Okay, I love Rainy Days aloooooot.
& most importantly, RAIN has a concert next Sat!
I cut out his picture from that day's newspaper, & placed it in my file(:
Okay, I get to see him everyday :DD
Table-Tennis was goooooood.
But, Me&Mindy has a Twin Birthmark
We were injured, our thumb, at the edge of the same table!
I didn't cry when my injury was bigger then Mindy's.
Haha, hers is small & puny but she cried[:
Yeah, she said i'm brave! haha, thankyou (:
She was crying really badly.
But, she was laughing together with me[:
Yay! Love her Twin :D
I wanna stop using the com & go study till 10pm then I use the com[:
Hahaha, i'm weird, i know.
But, Geog&Chinese test is coming):
So, yeah.....!
M told me that * wore braces when her teeth are perfect.
What is her reason for that?
Weird,very
I'm addicted to Look Me In The Eyes too!
Finally I got the song in my com after a long search(:
My efforts weren't wasted!
We're going MarinaSq tomorrow, great isnt it?
& Xuan&Veron is going there too!
OMG.
Hopefully, we meet each other if we're fated to meet!
Xuan: :D
Xuan is finally able to use the computer!
Finally, i waited super loooooong!
Hahaha(:
Glad she's back!
Okay, I wanna leave alrrr!
Where on earth is J? she's suppose to send me the CME & i needa send to G!